quote of the day: - All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. (Edmund Burke)


Another wonderful day! I worked the midnight shift (will be doing that for a couple more weeks still) and then went home, talked on the phone for a bit with Mandii, Dad, and Cassie (I love that girl)!! Then I slept for a grand total of 8 hours! I'm really getting used to this job! I get as much sleep as I want!!! haha! But my afternoon does pass by much more quickly.... ;(


Heather called to say that she's going to Sonshine...just with other friends! haha


On a prayerful note: my brother will be having open heart surgery on the 7th of June. I'll write more details about it later but just keep him (and the doctors) in your prayers! God has been takin' really good care of my bro so far so I have no doubts He will continue to do so during this upcoming surgery.


Also, pray for Cass since she's not feeling well and kinda stressed out.


Well I'm at work right now so I better go set up and stuff! Last night the computers went down at 5:30am for the rest of the shift. That was odd..oh well!


Claire - we'll for sure hang out soon! Keep in touch!


Anyway my friends, take care and God bless. Andy, we'll catch up soon! love ya bro.


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog