Can life get any better?


Probably - but i'm content the way it is! God is...simply put....amazing! :P


Anyway school was pretty good today. I love my Hebrew class. Geography was also pretty sweet. We're going to be talking about the Israel/Palestine conflict soon. I'm excited for that!!


Work went well. Nothing too special. Please keep my friend Ashley (not Ash Squires) in your prayers. I can't say much else but God knows. I hope she comes to my church on Sunday. That would be cool.


This evening I was supposed to see a movie w/ my friend Katie but my cell died while I was talking to my dad about the whole thing...I didn't remember her entire phone number (it's on my cell) so I went home, plugged it in...and by that time it was already getting late. So I went w/ my family to Culvers. That was pretty fun!! Then I went home, emailed some people back, etc...talked to a few people online - then drove around for a bit - sorta randomly. I was going to Al's house but I guess he had to go to bed. So I put windshield washer fluid in my car, went to walmart, bought nothing (but it was still fun), then went home, now here I am! Tomorrow I have another long day ahead. No - no "dates" for V-day!! I might go out to dinner w/ a couple friends but we'll see.


ok enough of my babbling. I'm gonna go get some more stuff done tonight (lol). I have no idea why I'm so awake!!!


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog