My glass went from full to 3/4...


Hey _(name)!   lol


How are ya? I'm alright (woah...just alright? what's up w/ that?!).


Anyway - I woke up on time again today (praise God), did my usual routine (or lack of one), got my car all toasty warm, ate breakfast I think, then went to school. I got there right on time!! I went to Hebrew class, got my quiz back (did very well), learned some new things...that was fun! Then I walked to Calc. 1. That was also pretty fun (for once). I met some new people, learned new things, then walked to Coffman w/ a guy I met from Calc. I then headed over to the West Bank and went to Geography...that was boring. I almost fell asleep - the room was just too comfy! It wasn't the teacher at all! I was in the 2nd row too...oh well.


After classes I went and bought my calc book (rip off...but yeah...I'll sell it back later). Then I headed home quick to check the mail, get back to some emails for the Pillar UG (that's quite a responsibility), then headed to work. My Grandma made me lunch like usual! I love her!! :)  and not just because of her food either lol :P


My aunt and I talked for a while (she's a supervisor there) and then I went to the warehouse to work for almost 9 hours. It went pretty fast though. I like working for part of both shifts - that way I can meet more people!! My co-workers are awesome there! I'm even learning some Spanish too!!


After work I went home to just relax. The long days can get a little...long I suppose. Not stressful (haha) but just long...well I got home and went online...and that's when I found out that my friend Marni and her sister Emily (also my friend for the records) wasn't gonna go to Summit this summer. That was disappointing to hear but hey...who am I to argue w/ the Big Guy?! He's the best, He's been taking really good care of me lately, I obviously trust Him, and besides I know that God has some awesome plans for Marni and Emily in the future :) I just don't know what that is yet! CO sounds like a blast still for me! I can't wait! I'm gonna learn so much!!!!!!!!!!! Then I'm gonna go put it all into practice and share what I learn...and go crazy! and do backflips and tell everyone about how cool God is! (ok minus the backflips...lol)! ;P


Anyways - I think it's time for me to go do homework now! As far as prayer requests go for tonight - pray for a couple close friends of mine. They're not saved - and I have had some good chances to talk to them about God. Also pray for my family and that God will not make their lives quite as stressful ('cause I think a lot of 'em are stressing out...), finally, I have a calc test on Thursday and it can't hurt to pray that I study hard! :)


There's so much more to pray about too - but God knows and I'll be praying. For those of you who personally know me, know that I'm probably praying for you as well tonight :) I hope to hang out with you sometime soon!


Take care and God bless. Stay up for Him!


 


Micah


- Micah 6:8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog