I never shoulda let you go...I never shoulda let you slip..through my arms...


That's a song by Haste the Day....thanks Karl. It's now one of my favorite songs (the middle part especially).


My day was good. I slept in a little bit, took a long shower, then did homework for a while. Jake (my bro) and I hung out for a while here and we jammed on the piano/drums for about 30 min....that was fun. Later on I talked to Karl online (www.skype.com) and he told me about the Stentorian/Rust/Children 18:3 concert tonight...so me, him, and Beka went. It was a blast. I had a great time. I handed out a butt load of Pillar stickers too! I don't have anymore actually...and everyone I handed 'em to liked it and I told 'em to buy the new cd coming out soon! I wish I had more stuff to give away now!! lol


So yeah - the concert was tight. The 1st 2 bands were ok....then Rust played. They have tight vocalists. Then Children 18:3 played. I like them as well...;)Then some other no nammer played...Stentorian closed the concert and that's when we all went nuts! It was great! Ryan Vest was there too!! It was nice to see him again. Other people I saw were Karin's friends, David Landborg, Katie K., Kendall R., Beka W., Amanda M., Matt Kantor, Ashley P, Barry (how could I forget), and the list goes on!! It was a tight concert!!


Afterwards I dropped Karl and Beka off (oh and thanks again Karl for the parking and the mocha...you are an awesome friend)!


I also had a short but nice chat w/ Jenni tonight....well God bless! I'm off to a little sleep before more homework this weekend...Jake Larson i'm praying for you too!!!


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Seeing Haste the Day in your site makes me smile... a very big smile!Thank YOU for the ride and stuff... it was a fun fun time.  And everyone get skype.  It's a good thing.  Micah, God bless you and I'll see you tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog