I had another great day. It all started with me sleeping in about 12 hours...I know...it's about time I actually slept! So that was very good. I woke up with the sound of Ariel (my 13 year old sister...I can't believe she's 13...weird...weird...) running around upstairs as loud as she can! I walked upstairs (I slept in my clothes) and she just looked at me and said "yep - there he is..." so i'm guessing she was trying to wake me up! Good thing I was in a great mood :P


I took a shower and found new clothes and did some homework. My dad and I (but mostly Dad) carpeted my room today. It looks very nice. I'm excited to move in. I have a room that's almost done...minus trimming...:)


Um I know I did a lot more today but some of it has already slipped my mind. Luke (4 years old) Chaika came over w/ Amber and he hung w/ me in my "room" for a while. I got out my old toy cars and that kept him busy for quite a while. He just chilled out on my bed for a while looking at all the cars! lol and just like me...he threw all the cars that didn't have any interesting, unique thing that it could do. If it was just normal w/ 4 wheels it wasn't good enough. It had to do something cool! lol It was funny to watch. Later that night my mom decided that our family was going to watch Ben Hur....well that lasted all of 20 minutes before Luke called me and wanted me to come over to have cake with him and his family - then he asked everyone else in my family to come over! My mom was just cracking up! It was so funny! So we all went next door for an hour and just hung out. I played Luke at N64 for a while...he's a cool little dude!!


After I got home I talked w/ my bud Kaila on the phone for about 10 min. That was fun!


Well I'm off to get sleep - I know there was more to my day but hey...whatever :P It was a good day (like always)! :P


Bye,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great day!  I had a lot of fun talkin with ya too!;)  What color carpet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have these exciting days. haha that's so cool though. You're a happy guy. I admire that. Very sweet too. Goodnight Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!  You finally slept!  I'm proud of you lol.  That's so cute about Luke.  How are we supossed to survive without Kaila while she's gone?! lol
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog