Yep - Today I worked.


Well first off I went to the UofMN to try sell back a couple more books. Guess what?! They wouldn't buy back EITHER SET! They are in PERFECT condition too...but they bought back the amount they need...so whatever...it was pouring rain today so I was soaked too! but that's all fun! I stopped in and talked to my Hebrew teacher for a while since she was still around. That was fun...now I need a higher grade from her ;(


After that I went to work and worked my socks off! People thought I was going freaking nuts since I was working so dang hard. I was sweating after 30 min. or so...loading and checking in boxes is hard work!


During break I talked to my friend Alla (Russian girl). That was fun.


I worked until about 8ish and then went home to pack.


I'm going to the Boundary Waters with my dad, his co-worker Jerry, and my bro Jake. We'll be there until late Monday. We're gonna canoe, fish, camp, etc...so that should be interesting. Keep us in prayer! Also Karl too who's at IV Chapter Camp.


And Becca...who's...cutting her hair...


Um - like Subseven too!


Oh guess what? since I"m gonna be gone for 3 days...no internet, AIM, or...EBAY!!! arghhhhhhh! I tell ya..the stuff I have to sacrifice for a primitive experience...lol :P


Micah (6:8)


PS. and somebody PLEASE tell me why everything online, on email, ebay, etc...all the fonts are bigger...even typing this looks bigger and bolder to me but it doesn't look that way after I submit it...it's BUGGING ME!  and no - I don't think it's the Windows Setting...

Comments

  1. Awww, you subscribed to Jaded Thorns!  That's so sweet.  Now you just need to join their blogring....
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...i thought you said you tried to come to the concert...oh well, it's over now
    as for your computer problem, your text size is just set at a different setting.  If you have explorer go to view - text size - and change it to whatever size you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to get together soon and listen to katie.  Text size is beyond easy to chage.  we got to get together soon. There's a Ben and Jerry's in Wayzata.  You Katie and I should go down there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! it's sweet micah again! yay!....Well, good times. Maybe you should try Ctrl+scroll UP (on your mouse) if it has a thing in the middle like you just move it with your finger then Press Ctrl and scroll up at the same time and it should come down...you could control it that way...if it doesnt work...let me know.. anyway have an awesome weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, dude!  You need to update this thing! lol.  Will you do me a huge favor?  Go to www.teensforlife.com/cdreviews.html and vote for jaded thorns to headline pro-life music fest on Saturday.  It'd mean a lot to me if we could win this for them!  You can vote everyday, please ask your friends to vote too!
    Love Always, Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up you haven't entered in forever.
    Write me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm worried.
    Write me

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOMEBODY really needs to get their act together and update their darn site a little more often! 
    and I know it's not because he hasn't been on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude, I don't care how many things you're doing, you need to update, get your act together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude, micah~it's amanda...finally got my own xanga thing cause everyone was telling me to...so, come see it cause i have no subscribers cause i'm a loser...haha...i sent you something in the mail today. peace

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO UPDATE!!!  NOW!!!!!
    and if you don't I'm gonna hunt you down when I come to Minnesota this winter . . . I have your address, and nothing will be able to stop me with mapquest at my aid!  muahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, Micah must be working a lot if he hasn't updated since may 21.

    ReplyDelete
  13. no, he's just lazy . . . he's been online every day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog