Another super day!


I woke up (not cool), went to school (not cool) but did ok on my Hebrew test (cool). I swear I was the only guy on campus again today with a shirt and tie on :) but that's ok!!!!


After Hebrew I went to work (it was ok). I saw a police car pull over a WI license plated car on the highway...how sad. He picked him out of the whole bunch of cars going at the same speed...lol Work wasn't too bad. Being in a tie made some of the new temps think I was in charge again....silly people...not even the boss dresses up...it's a warehouse for crying out loud!!! lol :P so yeah...I was the only guy again all dressed up...one day I'll own the company...just because of my tie! lol I was there for about 6.5 hours before leaving for my frat meeting. Dinner at Sammies was good - like always. The meeting wasn't too shabby - though somewhat long.


Afterwards I picked up Rachel and took her downtown to Panera where we hung out and talked for a while. It was pretty fun. Then I took her back and came home - where I'm trying to do homework and other stuff as well. I can't wait for my room to be finished - just the trimming left....wow I guess this entry is boring isn't it?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...how's that?!


I got home and the Johansen's dropped off pics for me from our cruise...they were pics from the underwater camera...so I still gotta wait for the ones w/ "people" in them :) :P


lol


ok goodnight,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. That AHHHHHHH added much spice to your post.  Props for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog