SCHOOL


wasn't too bad today! I had a quiz in Hebrew this morning. It was on 48 new vocabulary words. Well I memorized all the words and the English definitions on my way to school this morning (thanks God for the great memory) and I got 100% on it!! yeah!


Afterwards I went to work and worked for like 6.5 hours. It was sorta tiring but not too bad. Hey it builds muscle :) Sadly, my grandma won't be able to work for at least a week because of the lack of work in her department...at least I'll still have my aunt there :)


After work I went to my frat for a meeting...we had a LONG convo about something...but the vote was in my favor so I'm happy.


After my frat I went to my grandpa's house on my way home to help him w/ a computer problem. I fixed that, then we had poweraid and half burt popcorn!


Now I'm chillin' at home w/ some homework to do! But oh well! That's life!!!!


 


God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog