Church


was good today! Actually I just went to college group today but that went well. We went to Caribou for that!! We talked and wrote notes to the other college students from MC that haven't been to MC for a while. That was pretty cool.


After church I hung out at home for a little while, playing a new game w/ Al! I will be the master soon ;)


Tonight I went to CSF. The message was amazing. Brad did a great job tonight. God really spoke to me and to others there as well. Communion also went well. I enjoy doing that w/ my fellow friends and believers in Christ every Sunday night. The Bible says to do it as often as you meet - so I like the way they do that. It's a great way to start out the week as well. After CSF I gave Ali a ride back to her dorm, called Jenni to see how she was doing, and couldn't get a hold of Andrea (I hope all is good w/ her...I owe her a hang out day...).


Well I'm off to do homework. Pray for my Hebrew quiz tomorrow (the 1st one i'm actually worried about)!


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. I love Kids in the Way, I think they're great.  I'm definitely going to try and book them for the Pillar UG Party I'm planning.  Good luck in Hebrew!  I used to take Greek.
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog