AnOtHeR gDoD dAy!


Well I didn't get to sleep in but....


I went to Karin's all-state choir concert at Orchestra Hall this morning. I picked Amy up on the way there. Karin was awesome! All 3 choirs were good! It was a good selection of music overall.


After the concert I booked over to work where I spent most of my day...it was a lot of work...but I guess it's money...


Well the day ran later than what I was planning and I didn't get to chill out w/ Andrea tonight...that stunk. But I went to Al's house for a quick bite (steak and crab legs) which his mom whipped up (way to go Mrs. J), then we header over to Karl's to chill w/ him, Jake V, Jon Brown, and Ben Struthers. That was fun!!!


Now here I am just chilling and thinkin' about bed.... Happy Vday everyone (as pathetic as it is)...


God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. I was in all-state orchestra when I was in high school.  Your entry made me miss it lol.  What do you think of the band Kids in the Way?  Any opinion?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog