tired today :)

I was up last night until 4am doing homework. Of course I didn't start my homework until 12:30ish (because I had to work until 12am and didn't get home until after that)! Speaking of work, we've actually been busy lately! No more time to take naps or do homework! On a high note, 3 of my co-workers and I are going through a curriculum Bible study called the Torah Club (vol. 2)! That's been pretty exciting!!

I voted yesterday (for Jesus of course) at 7am! I went home after work Monday night so I could wake up early and drive a mile to the polls to vote (then go back to school after that). I was under the impression that Chipotle was giving out free burritos again like they did at the last election, but apparently they weren't doing that. However they still gave it to me for free (and to Cassie who went with) because a LOT of people thought Chipotle was doing it again this year and they didn't want to anger a mob :)

I think those are the latest highlights! School starts in about 20 minutes. I'm sitting outside of my classroom (there's a class going on right now in there) at Murphy Hall...just chillin!

Shalom,
Micah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog