school...

So I'm sitting here in one of my PR classes (J3279) in Murphy Hall, listening to a guest speaker, Carolyn Marinan -

I guess she was a producer for KARE 11 before, but now she's some public affairs director for H. county...
Yeah - talk about boring, vulgarity (aka potty mouth), and arrogance! Those are my immediate observations at least.

And writing this journal entry is pretty much the only thing keeping me awake! lol! Goodness. I hope I don't turn in
to someone like this! Maybe I'm just tired....I dunno....no - it's not the tiredness affecting my judgment! She's
still swearin', talkin' about herself, and...enough said! Now she's asking us our opinion on what we think of homelessness...yeah I just love the fact that tons of people are homeless and on the streets...those bums! lol anyway - 5 min. left! I can take it!

Comments

  1. You've got to learn to knit. That's what keeps me awake in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good tip! I'm sure my prof wouldn't mind! Especially when the class size is under 20 students :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog