beautiful day!

Oh "yesterday" (it's just past midnight) was b-e-a utiful! Another day w/out a jacket! Classes went well, work was good (though very busy) and it was pretty productive overall! That's about it! Time to do a little homework now and get my schedule planned out for this weekend and next week!
My house is looking awesome! The new windows are in and the trim is finished! I love it! How a little more painting, and then carpeting time! I'm excited for the finished result!

This weekend should be fun - lots of options: Grandma Camplin's Bday party at Famous Dave's, chillin w/ my friends (Cable, JB, etc.), putting Vikings play-books on the Metrodome chairs Sat. night to raise money for Urbana, I'm supposed to take out Danielle sometime either this weekend or sometime soon...oh...and I have homework to do....then there's Sunday! I have a group meeting, more homework, need to study for my marketing text that's on Monday....

yeah now I'm babbling! Time to go!
Shalom,
Micah (6:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog