can't stop SMILING!

why?! well...other than the fact that I'm a Christian and Jesus just does that to me anyway....


I'm at work right now and my boss just came in to start the 1st shift, and he hands me an envelope - one of those inter-department envelopes - I open it up to discover yet another envelope...this time it's a regular letter envelope...and inside contained...a...CHECK that covered HALF of last year's TUTION!  HAHA! Yeah - God truely blessed me yet again! Still debt free for another year! Praise the Lord!


- Micah


<><

Comments

  1. that is so freakin awesome micah!congratulations!you should come to evensong this sunday!i haven't seen you in weeks!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats awesome! Haha, at least I'm not the only one that still uses xanga!!

    JeanaBoBeana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thats awesome. Yea, I haven't been using it latley just because everyone has gone to myspace, but I try to use it every now and again. Things are going okay here, busy finishing up the school year. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either Crown or North Central. Not exactly sure yet, but I guess I have a whole year to decide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks! You going back to PH at all?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, I just left you the SHORTEST comment in the WORLD and I have not talked to you for ages! How are you? What is going on in your life? Will I ever see you again? How do you know the Kisch family? (I think I just spelt their name wrong). Make sure you send one of those checks my way! Haha. That is sweet! Ok, I just realized that "Pine Haven" and "Phil Hicks" have the same initials... but I meant "Pine Haven" and not "Phil Hicks." Alright... anyway, I am going to go play music now with my sister. Adios!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog