So last Friday my sister Lydia GRAUDATED from Meadow Creek! I...still
can't believe it! I can't believe that she's going to college this fall
at the UofMN (where I go) to major in interior design. She's an awesome
sister though. I thank God for letting me be her big brother!
The graduation went really well. The President from Northwestern
College spoke, as did a handful of graduates. The concert band did a
magnificent job as well, as did the choir ensemble (You Raise Me Up by
Josh Groban).
That night I had to work at DRC again, but the following morning Lydia
had her open house. I was pretty tired but managed to stay awake for
the entire thing. It was really good to see most of my old teachers. I
can't thank God enough for bringing them into my life, helping me grow
in my relationship with Christ, encouraging me throughout h.s., and
even today, and for just being a godly example for me. Thanks MC
teachers!

After Lydia's open house, I went down to my room and crashed until
nightfall. I guess I missed saying goodbye to my relatives...but I'll
see them again soon I'm sure!

Sunday was another great day. The service was really good...about 2
hours long. It was a combined service with a potluck afterwards, and
that morning I really felt God tugging at my heart, demanding more time
and commitment from me, if I except to stay on top of things. I pray
that my everyday life reflects my extreme devotion to my Savior.

Later on I talked to Jenni for a bit and caught up on things! It was
good to talk to her again!!!! I didn't realize I had a few CSFers read
this journal on a regular basis....(Rachel, Ali, Jenni, etc...) lol!
Haven't talked to RACHEL in a while! What's up with that Rach?!

I also was able to catch up with Mare too!!! I gotta get my hoodie back soon by the way ;) Same with you Heather! goodness! haha

Well I leave for NY Thursday morning! I'm really excited! I can't wait to see Cass
and the family! It's gonna be a lot of fun! It'll be nice to relax for
a bit as well...get away from the hectic work schedule, and just have
time to reflect on things before moving into the CSF center, and before
going back to college when I get back home.

Sonshine coming up soon! Harlan Worsham's wedding coming up soon as
well! I just got an invitation in the mail for that! I'm excited!

Alright well that's all for now. I gotta get to work. Maybe I'll update this entry a little bit later tonight.

God bless,
Micah (6:8)


Comments

  1. Hello, my name is Mike McHale. Do you like the band Pillar? Have you heard their song Frontline? Well then you may like the website me and another friend has made. The website is frontlinebattle.com. It is not opened yet. Frontline Battle will be a Christian youth site for teens based on the song Frontline. We plan to have devotionals, flash cartoons, contest and more.
     
    The website is planned to be up and running on Wednesday, July 27, 2005. We do have a "rain date" Just in case if something goes wrong, and we are unable to open the site on the date we plan we will try to open it on Friday, August 12, 2005.
     
    Right now we have a forum up and running and I want to get that started RIGHT AWAY. So I'm inviting you to join the forum. You must register first. The address is http://www.frontlinebattle.com/forums/Between July 31 through August 3rd I will be having an interview with the band Pillar at Kingdom Bound. It will be on the site when I edit the audio and get the pictures set up.How can I help?
    We are in desperate need of donations and prayers. A while after the site is up and running, I am planning on selling merchandise.(T-shirts, rubber wrist bands, hats, etc) So if you like to make a donation to help run the site it will be GREATLY appriciate it. But besides from donations, one thing we need more than money is your prayers. Pray that the site will be successful and will reach to teens who have not heard the gospel.
    We are also looking for teens who would like to write a monthly article or devotional when we get the site running. Have any ideas e-mail me.And we are looking for people who know a thing or two with Macromedia Flash. We are planning on having a cartoon posted once a month. And we need someone to help us with flash. If you know a thing or two, then please e-mail me.and last but not least we are looking for ideas. Yes I know it's hard to think of ideas. But it would be great if we can use some ideas. Right now I am putting together a promotional team to help spread the word about Frontline Battle.Frontline News E-mailonce a month we will send a monthly e-mail to those who sign up for it. It will include a monthly article, movie or music review and much more.
     
    If you like to help out with the website or like to sign up for the news e-mail, please e-mail me at flinesoldier@yahoo.com.Thank you and God Bless
    ~Mike McHale
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Just checkin' in, We have to get together soon.

    I leave on the 29th and I get back on int 6th.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Micah!  Hows it goin?  call me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I think that you are still in New York at the moment.  But we have to get together as soon as you get home.  Been missin' you.

    Always,
    Claire Bear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog