So I went over to Al's house for a bit tonight...watching him lose to MegaMan...meanwhile his dad comes home with a 50 inch TV! woah! It wasn't that heavy either and it fit perfectly in their entertainment cabinet thing! First a new boat, now a tv! I guess it's Mr. Johansen's b-day tomorrow!


I left Al's house shortly after helping them hook up the new TV, only to later realize after I got home that Al had my cell phone....jerk! So I went to work where I am now, cellphoneless....oh well! Good thing you can't take God away from me like you can my cell phone! 

Comments

  1. Do you know what your plans for fall semester are, Micah? Good luck with that sleep schedule.  I worked at UPS for a summer (the 3AM-8AM shift), and it nearly killed me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog