Oh my gosh! It's been almost FOUR MONTHS since I last updated! That's
freakin' long! well...as Jacqueline Kennedy says..."I want to live my
life, not record it!" So...I guess that's what I've been doing lately!
But God is so amazing...I can't even begin to describe it!!!! wow!
Words just can't quite describe how good He's been....through the hard
times and the good!
I'm gonna seriously update everyday now for a while...but I just wanted
'the faithful' who still read this to know that I'm alive and
well....and....so there's this girl.... :)

Comments

  1. whoa u finally updated! congrats! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey little brother! Thanks for posting so your super fans (such as me) can keep track of your life. On another note, I must echo the comments made b DreamPrincess429: A girl?.. CONGRATS. Hope all is going well and that you have an Amazing summer. Please give me a call sometime so we can catch up without using xanga! Much love &  God Bless - Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the girl... your friends seem rather surprised though   To answer your question, I just recently lost my boy, and I'm still working on getting over him.  But thank you for your concern!  It was very thoughtful. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it's about time that you posted again.  Congrats on the girl, who is it?

    Luv ya,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. to answer your question, Ya I'd like to get together some time soon.  I get out of school on the 8th and I go on vaction on the 28th I get back on the 6th and then I start working.

    E-mail me.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. to answer your question, Ya I'd like to get together some time soon.  I get out of school on the 8th and I go on vaction on the 28th I get back on the 6th and then I start working.

    E-mail me.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog