gosh so here's the rest of the day so far!....


After work in the morning, I went home, said goodbye to my dad and sister who were going on my sister's sr. trip for the weekend, then I went downstairs, checked email, talked on the phone with Cassie :) and then got a call from Mandii saying she wanted to get started on moving to her new appt. So I went to my old h.s. to swap vehicles with my mom and I took the big ole Suburban to Shakopee, where I was one of 2 guys moving everything of Mandii's...including her huge couch! It was insane! It took forever! My arms are so tired...but it's all good! I'm really glad I got to help her out since I don't see her that much anyway.


So now i'm sitting in "my" cubicle at work, waiting to start in about an hour. Maybe I'll catch a quick nap since it's been since 8:30pm last night since I slept at all! haha!


Have a great night and God bless!!!!


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog