-
Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious. (Peter Ustinov)



(well said Peter)!
So I slept at odd times of the night last night because of my weird
time schedule at work. I woke up around 6am (just as my dad was leaving
for work), ate breakfast, then went back to take a nap! haha! I woke up
later to find out that my dad was coming home from work to work on the
house for a bit before my sister's open house this coming weekend.
I helped him out by finishing my egress window (cleaning out the crap,
the 2 dead mice I found, etc.) so it could be primed. He washed the
side of the house off, as well as the deck, etc.
I ended up takin' another nap later on in the afternoon so I would be
rested for work at midnight. I went downstairs, only to find a lost bee
flying around...so I had to kill that sucker...lol
Later on I picked up pizza for the family (Figaros) and then went to
Al's house for a little while, watchin him get his butt kicked on
MegaMan (the anniversary collection on Game Cube)! haha! It's great
watchin' my buddy lose to a game I know I could school him in (for
once)!!!
Well that's where I'm at right now in the day! Oh Cassie's online now too! Life is great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog