Yesterday was one of the most tiresome day's I've ever had. And there was nothing unusal about this day either. Journalism class was normal. I passed the test we had there. The speaker on advertising was like all the other speakers...except he had cool commercials to show us!


Bible class was normal (aka boring). Nothing new there. After that I went to work where we were pretty busy the entire night. For some reason though I was SO tired when I got to work. After working almost 11 hours 'till midnight...I had the worst headache ever. Driving home was scary 'cause I wasn't sure how awake I was. I prayed the entire time and that kept me going. I'm glad I used that time to spend with God. It was needed.


I got back to my frat and crashed right away on the futon. My headache slowly resided but I turned and tossed the entire night. When I woke up at 8am I had a headache even worse than the previous night. I took a coulpe Ibprofien and slept for another hour...except that hour turned out to be 2 hours and I missed my astronomy class....so now I just have Hebrew left. After that I'll be stickin' around Hillel until the blood drive is over at 4pm and help take down. Then Mary and I are dropping Sandy off at the airport before going to CSF. I need to get more homework done tonight...maybe I should just go to the dr. and get a note or something...


Well either way...Jesus is awesome and I'm happy!!


Micah


- Micah 6:8

Comments

  1. haha...DC Talk...I used to stay up all night and liten to them and watch their vidoes...haha...I was a dork...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah Micah Micah... well, i gotta say, even though you missed your astronomy class, i'm glad you got the extra sleep.  I'm sure you needed it.  You're in my prayers dear! 
                                            -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. God and his angels were watching over you and got you home safely. What happened early in your life to make you aware of how good God is?
    trubeliever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i remember those late night Dc talk video's
    Yes Jesus is awesome
    I want cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog