Yesterday (Monday) was another very eventful day! I really felt like sleeping in but I didn’t and made it to my piano/keyboarding class on time. However after about 25 minutes and no teacher…my classmates and I assumed it was cancelled. I pulled out my laptop, checked my email, and sure enough…and email from our teacher! She emailed us an hour and a half before class!!! I mean come on!!! Of course I understand that she’s sick but at least one student drove that amount of time just to make it to campus on time. Oh well! At least I got some practice in!


 


            Since I had some time to kill I biked over to Tate Lab (where my next class was) to study. On my way there I ran into little Huston. He was late for class so we didn’t talk long. He was quite the guy on Sat. night-lol!!


 


            At Tate Lab I couldn’t find a good place to study so I instead decided to explore the building in its entirety!!I discovered many unused rooms, ancient technology on the upper floor, and old architecture. It was a cool adventure. While roaming one of the top floors I ran into my astronomy professor. We talked for a few minutes regarding NASA’s space explorations, and of course my mom’s name came up. Fancy that! In astronomy class we talked about the northern lights. Thanks to Mom who forced me to look at ‘em the night before (she was quite obsessed over a few green streaks across the sky)! It was cool though.


 


            After astronomy I went to my frat to chill ‘till my Hebrew class. Hebrew was quite interesting today! We read a passage that mixed tales of heaven, hell, etc…thus mixing religions and beliefs. The passage was meant to be purely fictional but it brought up many great discussions on the beliefs of Jews and Christians. Dr. Levi was very good at articulating both sides. That was pretty cool.             


 


            After class I went to Sammies, did some homework, had a great dinner, and then had quite an extensive meeting. Afterwards Jollie invited Mandy and her friend over. They watched part of Napoleon Dynamite on my laptop until they finally had to go. My dad called me in the meantime which was nice. We talked for a bit until one of us got cut off…so I went over to Elana’s and helped her study for her keyboard midterm the following day. Jake called me and left a message (sorry I missed it Jake) so I gotta get back to him sometime soon. I have so much homework to do it’s not even funny….but I suppose that’s normal for a college student!!


 


Well that’s my exciting day! G-d is awesome!!! Even the word awesome doesn’t quite cut it!!


 


Micah


- Micah 6:8

Comments

  1. Do you like Dashboard?  That is a really good cd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...Kaila has been my best friend for like...since we were...i dunno...many many years...about a hundred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CD!   You and your swiss army! haha...love ya.  How about that swiss army umbrella...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm yea i forgot that I was signed on to lisa's xanga and posted.  So lisa's post was me..ok im a dork.bye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog