Well today was...quite a day...even though I was sick. So I missed my classes for the day...but I went to Hillel (the Jewish center where I have Hebrew) to help take down from the blood drive that day. A few of my other bros were there to help as well. It was nice to chat. I saw Cassie giving blood. It was her first time...but she made it :)


After that I took Mary and Sandy and dropped Sandy off at the airport. Then Mary called CSF (Greta, Cassie) and told 'em I was sick and couldn't make it...that was the first time I missed CSF in...well...I don't remember last time I missed! So I went to Mary's house and she made me soup and toast and I slept for a couple hours. Grandma and Sue took care of me as well. Then Mary, Pete, Jess, and I went to see Polar Express! It was opening night and we were the only 4 people in that room! It was great! The movie was pretty cute. A couple came in before the movie and asked what it was about. Jess said "a train"...and after about 5 min. they left! lol oh well.  They missed out.


After that I went back to the Nystroms, then took Mary to get her car. Now here I am at my frat ready to crash again. Please keep praying for me. I really hope this is a flu and not mono! Thanks so much and God bless!!! Thanks also to all my wonderful friends who text messaged me and left voice mail! Thanks for all your concern and prayers! What would I do without you?!


Micah


- Micah 6:8

Comments

  1. O dear..  Being sick is not fun.  Good to hear you're being taken care of though.  And you are definitely in my prayers!  I love ya!  Feel better soon!
                                        -Cass

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog