Well I guess it's technically Thursday now...but Wed was a decent day as well! I tried to get a lot of homework done before Hebrew....yeah that didn't happen. But Hebrew was pretty good. I always learn a lot...almost too much I think!


After Hebrew I hung out for a while, then met Mary at the Dinkydome for dinner at Varsity subs (yep - where I went the day before with my Bible friends). It's always nice to catch up with Mary. She brought some pics from when we were around 3-4 years old. They were so adorable! Well at least she was! lol


CSF was good. It was all on missions tonight. Some people from Reign Ministries talked about opportunities, and Carolyn talked about Costa Rica and Equador. We also heard about Ukraine (Mr. Mayer is on the board), Japan, China, and others! It was pretty cool. Mary left eary for homework, and I did community group with Cassie. It went pretty well. We expanded on the topic of missionary stuff - so that was cool.


After CSF I went over to Coffman (the student center) for a meeting with my journalism group to talk about our presentation that we'll be doing in a couple weeks. After that I walked back to my car (in the church parking lot where we had CSF) and they were just locking up for the night - so I said goodnight to Brad, Rebecca, Todd, etc. before heading back to my frat here where I'm trying to get a BUTT load of homework done! oh - prayer is good! Keep it going!!!!


 


God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Cute picture of you! 
                                          -Cassie 
    -Psalm 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Micah ~ It's been awhile!
    Hey I met your friend the other day and we talked a lot about you! Only good things... of course.........
    Cya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture.  Talk to you later

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe they miss you too!!  o and so do i :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i saw you commented on my xanga and just thought i'd give you some eprops back. sadly i do not know hebrew but my family lives in israel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MICAH!!!!!!
     Hadley here( Cassie`s friend), this is so awesome!!!!! I finally have a website, so I can communicate with the outside world!!!!!!!! YAY!!! This is so exciting! So when you get a chance you have to visit it and leave me a message and that way we can talk, one on one!!!!!!! That is so cool!!!! Keep my sister in your prayers and thank you for all the prayers that you have already made on her behalf. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                   Hadley 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you.    Had a GREAT time this past week!  Can't wait til you come back! You need to update silly boy.  Say hi to Alex Michael for me.     
    Love you!
    -peaches :-p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog