Still sick today. I slept for about 14 hours (from midnight 'till 4pm). I finally forced myself to walk around, eat wild rice soup (praise God for that), and have been drinking a lot of water. I still feel light headed...


I went to the first real MacLaurin Student Group meeting tonight. I kinda needed to be there since I'm an officer. It's freezing out! But the meeting went well. The video didn't work from the DVD player so we just "discussed" for an hour...which was cool! I also got free coffee (though I don't drink coffee much). Black is good!


Well i'm back at my frat, trying to feel better, and talking to some encouraging friends on IM (as well I can type). Thanks to everyone praying for me. It would be nice to be better tomorrow for the Pillar concert tomorrow night :) we'll see though!! God is awesome!


Sounds like Donovan (from Hebrew class) needs a place to crash tonight so he's coming over here, so I better get going! God bless!


Micah


- Micah 6:8

Comments

  1. I'm keeping you in my prayers too.  Sorry you're not feeling well.  the guy that I asked to Holliday ball said no. I'll talk later.  Not going to the concert tonight. Can't go,  parents will not allow unless I am with a responsible adult.  Plus I have to babysit sat morning at like 8 am.  So a concert maybe isn't the best Idea.
    Love ya,
    Claire Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry that you are sick! make sure you get your three "R"s- rest, relaxation, and that third one i cant think of.. but you know what i mean. were praying that you get better quick! Gob Bless!~Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog