It's 4:30am - technically Sunday now. I can't sleep, yet I'm so exhausted. Know the feeling? I do now! I'll make this short...and yes I will update soon. It's just not my #1 priority right now. But I really do want to update this.


Tonight was amazing. I went to the Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Steven Curtis Chapman concert tonight. I met a bunch of my CSF friends at Burger King first in St. Paul. We then went to the concert together. I parked in Dad's parking ramp for free. I didn't need to use his card tonight 'cause it was free for some odd reason tonight. Who knows why.


The concert was just simply beyond words...the messages were great and music was so....glorifying to God. I could sing to Him forever. Having about 12,000 Christians at the Xcel center singing in unison is such a powerful thing. I long for the day to sing to my savior for eternity....what a time (or lack of "time") that will be!! I had to leave a few songs early from SCC to make it to my frat for the big party. It went well I think. My really good friends Al and Ash showed up soon after I arrived. They kept me company while I did my housejob upstairs. It was awesome. It was quiet in my room and for the most part - sorta quiet upstairs. Greta and Cassie came later to keep me company as well. It was really neat!! Thanks so much guys! My co worker Jamey came later - and a few other friends came at other times. It was really fun to have sober people to talk to! My frat brothers were really awesome too tonight! Why wouldn't they be?! Soon after the party (sorry I didn't go into much detail about the actual party) I left to come back home since I have church tomorrow. i'm in my actual bed for once - and can't sleep. But I feel so good - after that concert...and just feeling the presence of Christ. I guess I can't explain it. But most of you know what I'm talking about.


Well since I'm starting to again feel my brain starting to sway into slumberness I think I must sign off for now. I'll update this more soon. I miss ya Andy H! U missed a good party but I watched your bro for ya tonight. He's doing well.


With that I must go (before I start rambling some more). Thank you Jesus for being with me tonight = OH guess what?! I got pulled over by a police officer after dropping of Cassie and Greta. I guess I was going 39 in a 30...but he let me go! Thanks so much God! You mean more to me than anything else. Please help me find more time to spend with you as I haven't been as diligent as I should. Thank you for blessing me with so many incredible friends...some of which I don't see often (UMD, etc.) and others of whom I see quite a bit. Thank you.


Goodnight,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Micah!!  I love Casting Crowns.   That's so cool you saw them!  i was at a concert last night too (Index Patient)  just a local band but we had fun.
    Anyways, have a great day!  God bless!!  Psalm 28:7 - God is so good!!  Love ya!
                                            -Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeness Micah! I am sorry I didnt really get to talk to you the other night but ask you questions. That sucked. but...now you're not online erm.
    I am glad you enjoyed that concert. Concerts that glorify God are awesomeness. 12,000 people is a lot though...whoa. good times:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounded like a good show! Wish i could have been there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog