Past couple of days have been busy. (Do I always open with something like "I'm busy"?!)


Monday was a long day. Keyboarding class was slow and astronomy was pretty interesting. But Hebrew was horrid...so many things to know and memorize...and expectations from the prof. from last year that we didn't learn or didn't remember...


After school I did as much homework as I could before our Sammy meeting. I think I picked up Jollie from work downtown first. Yeah. Our meeting went extremely well I think. Informal and quick. We then cleaned the house, ordered pizza, invited a bunch of guys over, and watched the Vikings lose! Of course I did homework for most of the night.


Today was ok. Journalism went pretty well. We have a new person in our group - and we present on Thursday. Much prayer is needed for that :) Um - Bible class was stupid again (I'm sorry to be so blunt but we're comparing a Babylonian myth or something to Gen 1) - learning that there are other 'gods' under God...and this myth somehow ties in - and in Gen 1:2 where the Spirit hovers over the face of the deep - well "deep" could be another "god"...how messed up is that? Prayer is also needed for the paper due on Thursday for that. Thanks to all who are praying for me! I'm at work now - leaving soon for another meeting! Gosh...then I think I'll go home for once and type up a couple papers...more prayer ;)  Oh and pray for CSF too! That more people keep coming to hear the truth!


Um ok - i'm off. Hey Andy! I'm watchin' out for your little bro! He's awesome. And thanks Cassie for the awesome email. I'll write you back as soon as I can!!


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Micah!!  Hey!  Don'tcha even worry about e-mailing me back, just keep doing what you're doing.  I just hope you can some find time to relax.  Sounds like you've been really-super busy.  You're in my prayers though.   Love ya! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't get too stressed okay.YourClaire Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. tis me again My friend Bethany says you need to update your site more- and i concur! haha, and also she wants to come in February to visit NWC with me.. so maybe i won't have to fly alone!! yay!! Talk to ya later my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog