Woah - it's been like - almost a week!! You can tell how busy I've been...


Well today was nice. I slept in...sorta...then went to work. It was a beautiful day out today!


After work I went home to some good food! Then I went with my parents to the awards night at MC - I saw Lydia and Jake (my siblings) get the Christian Character Award this year. That was awesome. The jazz band was great too!! I miss those days...I'm sure Karl does too....:(


I got home and took Jake to Dairy Queen. Now I'm still studying for my HUGE Hebrew final tomorrow...oh don't worry! I've been studying all night at the awards thing too! I would randomly say "crap" 'cause I forgot a verb or something! lol So my test is tomorrow at 1:30...lots of prayer would be good!


Also - Mock Trial made NUMBER 3 in the COUNTRY!!! How cool!!!!!!!


Ok - goodnight,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Micah... I have missed Jazz since that last concert.  I heard they have been doing stellarly this year.  This is my study break for my computer science final tomorrow morning.  10:00.  Be praying.  Ben Says Hello.  With that... I leave.  God Bless and Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking "wow Micah hasn't posted in a long time"... and then I checked and you had posted!  :)  That's amazing about mock trial.  Go MC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you did well on that Hebrew final!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you. I hope that final went well. But don't complain, I have 12 days left of school and 6 huge finals that last 2 days.  
    love ya, and I'm praying for you
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got this... Thurs., Wed., Tues. thing goin' on. What do I bet your next post will be on a Mon.? ;):p:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog