Well for all of you prayer warriors out there - pray for my friends Michelle and Sarah. They are sisters (as close as a sister can get without being blood related) and both need Jesus. Both have talked to me about the other and want that person to change. Both have different serious problems in their life and both need Christ.

Pray that their eyes may be opened to Jesus.

In Him,
Micah
- Micah 6:8


ps. Kaila needs to see a doctor too - so pray for her!


pss. Sup Karl and Beka! Yeah I wanted to mosh at point of grace...but for some reason the vibe just wasn't there...lol

Comments

  1. ill keep them all up in prayer.  Aren't u glad school is over ahhh love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah....just a random comment. ^^^ I am glad school's over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaila most definitely needs to see the doctor!  I yell at her everyday.
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog