I'm DONE with school!!!! (for the summer)....


I'm so sleepy right now (haha)


but today was fun! Today - Friday - I finished finals in the morning. Then I sold some books at the U. They handed me cash for the books! How cool!


Then I hung out at my frat, lent Jollie some money for rent, then went to work for a few hours. I picked up my check, then went to Grace Eden Prairie where I worked security for Girls of Grace. That was pretty fun actually. Katie, Jess, Brianna, and her sister worked security as well. Later on the head security guy (he's also in charge of Sonshine security - this is what they do in between Sonshine events..lol) found out that they didn't want any guys working at the event this year...I guess he got yelled at a lot (I feel bad) but he didn't send us home either - so I got to wear a pink tshirt and enjoy a free concert! lol...Point of Grace and Out of Eden really wasn't that bad...


Alright - well I'm beyond tired now and I start work at 7am - so in 6.5 hours...


 


Night,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Well I'm glad to hear that you're happly out of school. but, I still have 11 days left so shhh. The play went well last night, We watch the playoff on the jumbo screen after the show.Love ya, Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea - it was fun. Wow - you should have been there today!! We were stealin food from Point of Grace and Out of Eden... we actually got security shirts (even tho people kept asking me if I was really security or if I would just wearing the shirt...)... and other cool stuff! I'm sorry u missed out! I hope u had a good day at work... or prom or whatever! L8er.
     ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir Micah,4 things.  First off... I'm going to not be in church tomorrow :(  as I'm going to chapter camp for IV.  Second of all... I can't believe you lived through that concert... the crowd musta been insane... moshing and all that other stuff they do at those style concerts... I'm thankful you're alive.  Third of all... I have a few new bands for you to listen to, I'll pull them out when next we hang out.  And Lastly... Do you enjoy being subscribed to yourself?  I noticed it about 3 weeks ago, and thought I should ask you sooner or later :)  God Bless and Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol was Karl talking about moshing for Point of Grace???   that'd be an interesting twist...
    Congratulations on being done for the schoolyear!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog