I really don't have long to write but I didn't wanna forget today! haha :P


At work I got a 6 pack of mountain dew, a gift card, and some other cool stuff from Jill for finding her wedding ring a while back! That was sweet!


Also - tonight was the last CSF night for the school year. It was pretty fun though just chillin' with my friends. Jenni gave me a ton of mountain dew as well (and some other super cool stuff too like popcorn, a gift card to blockbuster, etc.)! Thanks a TON Jenni! You rock :P


Yeah so I came home tonight with my hands full....not only with cool stuff from friends but also HOMEWORK...tonight and tomorrow night are my BIG homework nights...


Then I have to study hard for some finals coming up next week.


I also have a Hebrew oral tomorrow...so I better go now! Lots of work to still do! Keep prayin' for me! It's almost over :P


In Him,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Goodluck with that mess of tedious homework Michah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so disapointed it took u that long to post! jp
    good luck with all ur finals. keep the dew until then im sure itll help, but dont drink too much caffeine, it aint good. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss u, micah!! as always i'm praying for you!! good luck with ur finals!!! ~rachel k~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, everybody's been talking about Mountain Dew tonight.  I really want some now lol.
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the finals.  :)
    seeya in a few weeks probably

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, sounds like some goodies you got there huh.  Sounds all good except Mountain Dew. Don't mind me.  Heheh.. I'm more of the Coca-Cola person. Hehe.
    I've been loaded with a lot of homework too! I hate how over here in WI one day I'd be really nice out and I'd have a lot of homework, but when it's cold out.. none. I just hate that!
    I'm a internet friend of Lisa.  She's helping me find some more friends on Xanga. Hope we can be friends on here, if you want.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog