BLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGG time! lol


So today and yesterday were pretty good days. I worked...lol


Work has been pretty "fun" so far if you can see work as fun....shooting rubberbands, making friends, and yes...getting stuff done too.


Um - well let's get to the nit and gritty shall we? I don't think i've ever used that term before...hmm...weird. Anyway...my Hebrew teacher thinks I should retake the spring semester again to get "stronger" in it...I know it's embarassing to say but hey...I might as well say it since this is my journal! lol Well anyway - I know I passed the class but aparrantly not as well as I thought. Either way she's a great teacher but I need to do some praying now. Maybe I can just keep teaching myself Hebrew this summer and sign up for the next class for next year - and if it seems too hard I'll switch! hmm...well that's all the "bad" news I have.


Um - yeah so much happens still in the day like random thoughts...yet I forget them when it comes down to writing them in here...know what I mean?


At work I went on ebay to make sure I won a bid - on a super rare Pillar UG tshirt! That was nice.


I stopped at Cub on the way home - then was supposed to pick up Heather to bring her to an interview for a job - but it was postponed until tomorrow. But now I'm not sure if I can take her tomorrow or not...hmm...


I talked to Lisa and Kaila a little bit today online. It would be fun to see them in a couple weeks. I guess I'll make my desicion tomorrow about that.


Um - keep praying for Michelle and Sarah. Sarah seems to be on the right track but prayer is always helpful!! Sometimes I don't think I'm being a good enough friend...but I guess there's little else I can do...;(


I know there's a lot more I wanna say but I can't think of it. oh pray for Beka. She's almost done!


Francheska is done! So is Kaila and Lisa :)  Yeah - Kaila needs to see a dr. still....


Karl - I hope he's doing well...off at chapter camp for InterVarsity.


ok - off to keep cleaning. Oh - and pray for Rebecca :) She had a rough day I think.


Micah (6:8)


 

Comments

  1. hmm, did I have a rough day? maybe I did.  my brain is just so dead now I can't tell.  You're awesome, Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so thoughtful... including everyone in your post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll say both...You're awesome AND thoughtful...you're such a sweetheart...I wish I had you around

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog