You know - I forgot to talk about some of the most exciting things that happened yesterday!! Ok we'll talk about that stuff first :P


So yeah at work - Jill showed me her ring...and showed me where her diamond used to be...it fell out of the setting that day. It wasn't a big diamond either so the probability of finding it wasn't good....:(


Well a co-worker asked her if she put her hands in any boxes (thinking it might have fallen out...so I looked in the couple boxes that she was in and didn't see anything. For some reason I decided to move the skid that it was sitting on...and saw a tiny thing on the ground...it was the diamond upside down!!!! It was awesome I feel so good!


Ok - also that day coming home at night there were tons of cops all waiting around to nail someone...all of them had their headlights off...the funny thing was that the night before in the same spot I called 911 (when was the last time you did that?!) and reported a reckless driver...lol!! I never do that either! This one guy the night before was going like 90mph and almost hit me. I took a deep breath, counted to 10, and the guy still didn't slow down...so I decided to


Classes today were pretty good. I learned a lot in Hebrew. Math was stupid...in geography my prof. didn't show up because of family issuses so my TA from my section took over (he's the prof's head TA). We were supposed to watch a video anyway but I guess the projector was "toast"....whatever...so geography was stupid...


We got out early though so I checked my email before meeting w/ my Hebrew teacher to talk about my grades...then I went to my freshman seminar where we learned a lot about nano technology. I was interviewed by someone from IT magazine for that class...so if you get it...look for me! I'll let u know what happens! There's only 7 of us in that class anyway. Today we were able to see my prof's lab. It was sweet...he had some amazing experiments going on in there. A couple of his grad students were working on it when we entered. His lab was in the basement because it helps lessen the vibrations...touching the instruments even slightly can mess everything up. That's why one of them is suspended in air on an air table, and the other is on bungie cords...interesting eh?!


Work was good - I spent almost 5 hours scanning cds!! lol how fun! It really wasn't that bad. I sat there with a scan gun...beep...beep....beep....lol During break I ran a couple miles in the workout room...in under 12 min. My 1st mile was like 5:17 I think...not too shabby I would say...


Well after work I went to CSF for the student leader meeting. We got a lot done. I hung out there for a while and talked about a lot of stuff. Then I went home to see my mom who was up waiting for me. My family is leaving Sat. morning for D.C. for their spring break. I won't be home Friday night (means no journal then) because I have a frat thing...so my mom said goodbye to me tonight. She even bought me food! How cool is that?! I never eat here when they're home but when they leave they buy me food and give me gas money! Maybe they should go more places more often lol :P


Anyway - time to do homework and chat w/ my awesome friends! God bless!!


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. My e-mail isn't working so this will have to do.
    Hey, Sorry I havn't stayed in touch, been on vacation. I was in one of the most beautiful places on earth and couldn't enjoy it 'cause it was freezing.I mean I'm whiter than when I left minnesota.  There's this worship night thing at my school on Monday the 5th, maybe you'd like to come.  It's at 7pm.
    Write back soon,
    Love always,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya....doesnt it feel good to find something for someone that has been looking for it...you feel like the champion for a sec. it's awesome. yay for those secs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! without saying goodbye!!! how dare you!! AHHH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog