Yeah another long day. I stayed home and just emailed my homework to my teachers. I didn't even have much time for that. My computer was running slow this morning.


I went to work for a while - that wasn't too bad.


After work I went home to pick my mom and siblings up and we met at Don Pablos where my dad was waiting to meet us. It's my mom's bday tomorrow so we had dinner together there as a family to celebrate it. I left a tad early to go to my frat - national initiation - which is awesome! It really is :) After initiation we had a party - nothing big - but it was a party - Jollie and I screwed in all the black lights...:)


Um I gave Al a ride home from college tonight. He took me to Noodles and Co. for dinner. It was nice catching up on things w/ him.


I got home - helped my dad stain and varnish the trimming for my room and laid it out to dry.


Now I'm talking to my best bud Karl. I'm prayin' for ya man! He's quite a guy - he's exchequer (spelling?) as of now for IV (Inter Varsity) plus homework, etc. so he's got his hands full...


Well I'm off to bed. God bless,


Micah (6:8)


ps. Pray for my friend Katie - I think she's going through some rough times right now - I think she just needs to know that she can lean on God whenever she wants to and He'll keep taking care of her...He'll even carry her when times get hard (Footprints...my favorite poem)...

Comments

  1. Micah,You're the man.  Thanks for all the prayer bud, I couldn't ask for a better friend than you.  God Bless ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mommy!!! my mom's birthday is the 26th!! Don Pablos? italian food maybe? hmm good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog