Well I'm sure you've all been waiting for another entry from me (eyes glued to the computer for like 4 or 5 days...just waiting....lol) but I'm sure you all figured that I've been pretty busy w/ school...yeah...prayer is always good! Keep it going!! Thanks a ton!!!!!


But I have a few min....and a couple cool stories...or lack of them....


1. My Fossil watch stopped at 2:40 a couple days ago. I kept looking down at it and didn't realize it was broken 'till I got home...I'm out of it! lol So I just sent that in to get the battery replaced, the link pins replaced, and the crystal cover replaced (from the scratches from WVA a few years ago w/ Madison and the gang playing "spoons" with watches)!


2. I found a 100 dollar bill on Friday at work...yeah that doesn't just happen everyday! First I find a diamond (a while back at work), now this! So I gave it to Lawrence (head supervisor of the warehouse) and he told me to keep quiet about it so he can figure out who it belongs to. Well he told me today that he told Doug (head guy over everything in the warehouse...even over Lawrence) that I found something on Friday...it turns out that it was Doug's! He had it before he left for a weekend trip and he thought the pop machine took it or something! lol!!! Well he was pretty darn glad that I found it...and even that it wasn't a temp that found it either...or even a full timer..'cause he said that he wouldn't expect anyone else to return something like that...


so now that i'm done w/ my humble ego story...(which since it's my journal I can say w/out feeling like i'm boasting too much)...i'm going to keep doing homework! yeah...anyway...I still need prayer! All you college (and h.s.) friends out there...Karl, Jake, Beka, etc. etc..Kaila, Becca, Lisa, Francheska, etc. Angie, Brian, Claire , Jess, etc. etc. and everyone else! You're in my prayers as well!


In Him...Micah! (6:8)

Comments

  1. YAY! I see my name there!!!!!! wooooooooooooo. thanks for the prayers. will be praying for you as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) oh good now I can quit waiting in anticipation for your next post ;)
    miss ya Micah

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... there's my name... but how many Jess' do you know again?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, Micah, you're such a good boy lol.
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you sweets. Can't wait to see you on Friday. I had to buy the ticket, so you owe me $10. Cya then ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog