Well before it gets too late and I get too sleepy - here goes about my wonderful day!!


So my day was great (obviously)...Hebrew was fun. No Quiz! Instead we talked about Passover :) I asked a couple questions as to the symbolism of some of the drinks, etc. and my teacher didn't know the answer (I already knew but didn't wanna overwhelm anyone either at the time). So it was interesting to see how even Jews don't know everything about their own traditions...weird huh?


So yeah - work was good....Lawrence had me runnign around all day doing various jobs. I had to be at my aunt's house (and Grandma's) by 6pm for dinner (I love those guys) and I was already running late! As soon as I finished shipping out the last thing Lawrence wanted me to do - I ran out the door before he turned around to find me again lol :P


Dinner was AWESOME! I love homemade food. Sue and Grandma are the best cooks! We had hotdish, rolls, salad, cake, etc....it was sweet! We talked a lot about life and my school and friends and stuff - I bet my aunt and uncle and Grandma know more about my life than my own family does!


After dinner I went to AIM (Bible study) group at Cheri Burkum's house (yes - Tyler Burkum's (Audio Adrenaline) mom) and that was awesome as well. It was our last week together. We made pizza dough and some awesome scotcheroos tonight! They turned out great! I brought some home too ;) It was nice to talk about stuff too. I love growing closer to God through groups like this. It's also nice to deepen friendships through Bible studies like this as well...!


Now I'm home, chatting w/ some other good friends of mine and buying tickets to Switchfoot (yes I'm actually going by myself unless you wanna go with...) for Thursday at 5pm. Maybe i'll buy 'em tomorrow...


Anyway that's all for now! Time to hear about my friend's new love life :)


God bless,


Micah


- Micah 6:8

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog