T-I-_E-R-D...yep..exactly...(i know it is)...


So yeah - today was good - watched a video for Hebrew class - interesting video...math was...math - midterm Friday - I need lots of prayer! I need an 85 or better - or else I'll be weighing some options that I don't wanna weigh...geography was ok - interesting lecture...


after class I went to my frat for a few min...chilled, talked w/ a couple guys, then left for work. I worked 9 hours today - it was a long day. I spent a lot of time shooting rubberbands at people though - I know...bad Micah - I guess people could tell I was tired there too - but yeah...it's all good! I got a lot done there in 9 hours. I got a lot organized


I've been talking to Rachel a lot online tonight - some good conversations about stuff - good topic! Something other than washing machine sizes :)


Um - hey it rained pretty bad on Sunday I think...yeah - it was pouring out! I was in Target getting stuff for my room when it just started suddenly - I walked outside and was drenched before the door closed behind me...good thing I had sandals and shorts! Made things easier :)


Back on track - so yeah I have lots of homework to do - and more stuff to do to my room...


Keep prayin' for me!


Always,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog