It's been a day since I've written last - but lots has happened since then. Saturday was a busy day for me. I got up pretty early to go to college for class. It was my freshman seminar - only 7 people are in the class including myself. Well only one other guy showed up for class that morning. My prof. ordered pizza for us and we talked about optical fibers. It was pretty interesting I guess. After class I hung out at my frat for a few minutes. Then I ran some errands before prom. I went home and helped my dad a little bit w/ my room (almost done w/ it) and then took off for Sartell shortly after. Prom was awesome! I had a great time. I got there a little before 5pm. We took pictures at Angela's house then headed off to the grand march. After that we went to the civic center in St. Cloud for the dinner and dance. Both were fun! So much excitement. I met a lot of new people up there - it was pretty sweet. Ang kept me dancing pretty much the whole time. After prom was over we went over to a friend's house to hang out for a while and just relax. That was pretty fun too. Later that night we went back to Angie's place to chill and talk and stuff...then I drove home. I almost fell alseep a couple times - I finally found a gas station that was open - around 5am and got something to wake me up - then I got home. I guess I missed church 'cause no one woke me up for it - how considerate I guess...lol
Today officially - my dad finished my room!!!!!! Thanks so much Dad!!! He's really awesome. I actually just finished getting all the furniture and stuff in there (bed, dresser, etc.). There's still more work to be done as far as organizing goes but it's a good start. Ashley is over right now working on a project w/ my sister that's due for school tomorrow.
I talked w/ my friend Lisa from NY tonight too - that was fun. I also talked w/ Jenni on the phone today as well :)
Um - yeah I better get some sleep 'cause I have a Hebrew quiz tomorrow...God bless,
Micah (6:8)
 






Advanced Big 30 Personality Test Results














































































































































Sociability||||||||||||||||||||||||||||90%
Aggressiveness||||||||||||||||||||||||||||86%
Assertiveness|||||||||||||||||||||66%
Activity Level||||||||||||||||||||||||78%
Excitement-Seeking|||||||||||||||||||||62%
Enthusiasm||||||||||||||||||||||||||||90%
Extroversion||||||||||||||||||||||||78%
Trust|||||||||||||||||||||70%
Morality||||||||||||||||||||||||78%
Altruism||||||||||||||||||||||||||||86%
Cooperation||||||||||||||||||||||||78%
Modesty|||||||||||||||42%
Sympathy||||||||||||||||||||||||||||86%
Friendliness||||||||||||||||||||||||73%
Confidence||||||||||||||||||||||||||||82%
Neatness||||||||||||||||||||||||78%
Dutifulness||||||||||||||||||||||||78%
Achievement||||||||||||||||||||||||||||90%
Self-Discipline|||||||||||||||||||||70%
Cautiousness|||||||||||||||46%
Orderliness||||||||||||||||||||||||74%
Anxiety||||||18%
Volatility||||||14%
Depression|||||||||22%
Self-Consciousness|||||||||26%
Impulsiveness||||||||||||38%
Vulnerability||||||||||||34%
Emotional Stability||||||||||||||||||||||||75%
Imagination|||||||||||||||||||||62%
Artistic Interests||||||||||||38%
Introspection|||||||||||||||||||||62%
Adventurousness||||||||||||||||||||||||||||86%
Intellect||||||||||||||||||58%
Liberalism|||10%
Openmindedness||||||||||||||||||52%

Comments

  1. Howdy! The Clay concert was awesome.....you missed a really good one . He actually sang a Micheal W. Smith song!!!.....U would have loved it! He was very clean, very cool, and very awesome sounding.....just thought u'd like to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I think I'll take that personality test too.
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog