I thought of being creative tonight w/ my journal but I'm so tired (haven't slept in over 48 hours - and no naps either) that I don't think I can pull of any more creative stunts for a couple more days! lol (good idea though Ali)!


School wasn't too shabby. Hebrew was fine. So was geography. Work was also ok. I didn't stay long because I had to get back to school for an e.c. class. Lawrence was nice today!


After my class I went to CSF for a while and just hung out, got ready, etc. for tonight. I think CSF went pretty well. After Dave's music and Brad's message, I led a "short" (45 min) passover seder which I conjured up the night before w/ Stina's, Jenni's, and Cassie's help! Thanks guys! u rock! So that went well. We had enough food too!!


Yeah and Cheri is an amazing cook obviously...her bars were awesome again tonight! Way to go.


Ok I'm off to more homework....and chatting w/ Kaila and Lisa!


God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. muah...i lub u micah..woot woot
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to bed Micah!!!! lol
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez Micah, you need to get some sleep!  I want to check out this CSF thing sometime!  It was nice talkin with you today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog