I know I know - it's been a couple days since I last posted. Well it's Thursday night - or super early Friday morning lol :) I'm so tired...it's not cool. I work way too much...sometimes I begin to think that working this much is not healthy for me...physically and even mentally. I need some time for school work right?! But I have to pay for college too! lol oh well! It's all in God's hands :P


Oh hey! speaking of money...my parents are paying my taxes this year! They're also helping me w/ tuition! God is so great! He sure has good timing too!! I love my family. It's cool to know that they're behind me all the way and that they want me to succeed as much as I want to myself...even though half the time they don't even know what I'm doing lol!


Um yeah - I had CSF Wed. night too. That was pretty good. My group is planning a trip to Duluth on a Sat. That should be fun!


Today was good. School was alright - nothing big. I got a 91 on my Hebrew quiz...not the best but good enough :)


oh - and I took a couple friends to Rochester...lol


I'm so tired...i'm sure u can tell...so much more homework to do too....prayer is good :)


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. aw man I wish I was going to Duluth.Have a good time!
    :)God bless... you're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get those friends again and bring them to Rochester NY...now that'd be a fun trip lol.
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Micah... You come to Duluth the day I come home... Sad... truly it is.  I like Duluth.  What time will you be up here?  I'm not leaving to go home until early afternoon... so MAYBE... if your CSF group is bored they could swing by UMD and do something fun... :)  Will you be around for chruch on Sunday Morning?  I'll be there... so it'd be fun if you were too.  God Bless and know that you are still in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a disclaimer... I read his post about coming to Duluth wrong... I was thinking it was THIS weekend... my bad...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog