I just realized that I haven't been on top of my journal for a few days! My weekend has been really awesome!!


Friday: School went well from what I remember. I made it to Hebrew, learned some new stuff...no quiz on Monday!! I love Passover :P


Geography was good - Molly is now in my small group as well for our next project - so now I'm with Dan, Andrew, and Molly. I couldn't ask for a better team!


After school I went to work for about 5 hours. Nothing too exciting there. I got my check which was nice! Praise God for that!! As soon as work was over I went up north to meet my friend bros in a small town about an hour and a half away. On my way there I stopped at Angie's house and hung out for a bit. I got really lost on my way there--it was crazy!! But I made it...


After meeing Angie's mom and her cute dogs and cat...and after catching up on things with her I took off for my frat party. I made it there around 10-11ish? I was about a mile away when I saw Chaz driving there too. I pulled up next to him (we're in the middle of no where) and waved...he had no idea who I was 'cause he couldn't see my face or something...so he freaked out and kept driving it was so funny!! That night was fun. We talked about a lot of stuff...drank mountain dew...played games...and I finally crashed somewhere in the house. Later the next morning I took Frys and Sasha back home. We left pretty early (around 7ish) and I got home around 9:30ish.


Sat: After finally getting home I made breakfast, checked email, then realized I had a meeting for Romania at CSF. So I went to the center w/out changing...oh well...the meeting was over 5 hours long!! It was good though. We got a lot done. I just need to keep praying for financial support. God will come through - I don't doubt Him at all!!


Saturday night I went home to chill and Amber and Ali called and decided to come over. So I made pizza and they chilled at my house 'till about 6am. We watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail and some other stuff as well. It was a good time to talk and get to know each other better too...I have some good friends! Amber played my guitar for a bit and I played piano...it was fun. Anyway they stayed until about 6:30am and then I took a quick nap, changed, and went to church for college group. That was pretty fun.


Sunday: Caleb and i chilled at college group. It was just us two so we just did a lot ot talking and catching up. It almost wasn't enough time to talk!


After church I went home, made lunch (french toast), cleaned up, then got ready to go back on campus for the geography project with my team. It was fun. Molly and I followed Dan and his gf to downtown where we met up w/ Andrew. The day was so nice and we got everything done in just a couple hours. It was a perfect day for it!!


After that I dropped Molly off and went back home. I decided to stay home and get stuff done - that's what i'm doing right now...


I was bidding on Metamorphosis (old Pillar cd) and lost by a dollar...I won't tell u what I bid on it...but I had money set aside for it...oh well...life goes on! It's just a cd! 1000 were made...i'm sure i'll see another one sometime ;)


Right now I'm talking with some of my coolest friends in the world so I think I'm gonna get back to that and my homework! God bless!!


Micah


- Micah 6:8

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! Sorry about the Metamorphis cd... thank sux... But maybe there's another (less expensive) one out there for ya!!! Cya lata~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog