I do believe I haven't posted in a few days...


So then - I can't remember much...which is why I have a journal in the 1st place! Today was good though - slept in, hung out w/ my dad - we bought a couple Bostich roofing nailers for a couple jobs that we'll be working on shortly for people. I went to a 5 hour long Romania meeting - the cookout afterwards was the best :)


Um - I went shopping for a bit w/ my mom and dad at best buy - they got a tv for the basement - nothing too exciting.


Um yesterday was ok - it was school - but I got through it - that's life I guess...


yeah - wow I know I had a lot more going on in my head earlier today but what can ya do?! Sometimes if you really wanna see me and know about my life you gotta be there with me!! So why don't u just hang out w/ me sometime then eh?! :P


oh it was a beautiful day out by the way!


Micah (6:8)


ps. i'm still waiting for Pillar promo...getting antsy here!

Comments

  1. well............people like ME live too far to hang out with you haha....so I gotta stick with the journal....
    PS: what can ya do?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly... although we should meet like, halfway sometime, lol
    ~rachel k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be there with ya, but im too far away
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i was browsing the pillar blogrings and i found your site.  check my band out if you have time.  we hope to play cornerstone festival this year but we need votes!  http://www.purevolume.com/abbington

    ReplyDelete
  5. Micah, I may be home on saturday... go to the Twins game... should be at church on Sunday... if all works out.  Hope to see you there!  God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I haven't got my promo yet either, no one has.
    -"i can only imagine... ;)"   HAHAHAHA
    you make me laugh, Micah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog