hi!


Do I sound like I've been getting a lot of no sleep lately?! (did that make sense...??)! hehe well if you don't include 2 hours of "nap" last night i'm going on 72 hours I think? yeah..3 days?! lol yeah...fun..


So today was pretty good! Hebrew was fun. We played some memory games and stuff w/ Hebrew and English words. It was a blast! It also made time go by so fast!! Math was ok...geography - my prof wasn't there again so my TA (Tom) led it again...good thing I had caffiene in me I think...I drew pictures...wrote a LOT, and yeah...lots of notes! That kept me going I think :) We talked about how boring IA is...that almost put me to sleep...just thinking about IA :) The only thing that makes that place not boring is Amber, Jessi, Ashley, and some other friends I have down there :)


After geography I went to coffman to check email, etc. and just hang out 'till my freshman seminar about an hour later. When it got to be that time I went over to the building. I walked in and then realized that it was cancelled today! Crazy Micah! That's what happens when I get no sleep :)


Um...yeah so I walked out of the building and that annoying guitar player was standing outside playing music that sucked...he was bad...i'm sorry..I woulda paid him to stop playing :) So instead I walked up to him and asked him if he was hungry. Sounded like he was so I asked him if he wanted to eat somewhere with me next Thursday when I was in between classes. Then the most embarrassing thing...he said "are you trying to pick me up?" in the most feminine, mocking way possible (I don't think he was gay - just picking on me)...yeah...so much for trying to help the poor....anyway - I biked out of there pretty darn quick. Next time I'll just speak my mind and just tell him he sucks at the guitar (lol jk)! Heck I could do better and I only play piano :P


Anyway - I went to work early then - I was there for maybe almost 6 hours, chillin, etc...I got a lot done there today. Tomorrow is a holiday at DRC so I don't get paid tomorrow...:( oh well...


After work I went to Jenni's and Andrea's appartment to pick up a folder that I left at CSF last night. I stayed for about an hour and talked about a ton of stuff...it was fun.


Yeah when I was leaving I noticed a piece of paper under my windshield from a girl named Ashley. I had no idea who it was...I didn't think I knew a girl from Jefferson Commons (Jenni's and Andrea's appt) that was named Ashley. It sounded like someone I knew too. I called Jenni and asked her if she knew anyone there maybe that did that...she didn't....halfway home I realized it was from my good buddy from DRC :) I feel bad that I didn't talk to her today...I guess I was just too busy and didn't take time to say hi...:( I'm sorry Ash...we still have to hang out sometime too (outside of work that is...lol)!!


Well that's my day summed up! I think I'm gonna keep working on homework and chatting w/ my bud from NY ;)


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. micah i dont understand how u can lack so much sleep!! u saw me with 3 1/2 hours (and too much caffeine in me to make me shake)... i couldnt do it. (geez now thinking about sleep is making me yawn! lol)
    anywho. GO TO SLEEP. :) I am. niteynite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - I heard that sleep is a good substitute for coffee!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so micah... how was the concert?!?! i'll email you sometime when i get a chance!!! i soo wanted to go!!!
    love rachel k

    ReplyDelete
  4. sup, kool site. visit mine when u have a chance., anyways, i'm out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog