HI DE HO!


So...rainy day - good thing I had a long sleeve shirt on! Hebrew went well, Geography was ok I guess. I  have lots of homework to do tonight though - it just never ends...bummer.


Work was ok - I made the best of  it ;) I won free yogurt from the lid cover (woah - that's awesome Micah...yeah I know!)


CSF was good. I stopped at Grandpa's on the way there to say hi, fix his printer, and hang out for a few min. Then I went to CSF. The music was good as always...as was the message. Community group we played a pretty fun game - we learned a lot about each other from that...don't remember the name of it though.


Obviously Cheri's food was good tonight as well! God has also blessed me w/ many friends - and for that I am truly grateful! I have friends in NY that are even praying for me (love ya)!


Well i'm off to do more work. God bless,


Micah (6:8)


(Later in the night)....


So I discovered something quite interesting...I had this experiment going (or not) with this Pepsi can - it was from when they printed Star Wars characters on the cans. Well I had a couple that I never opened and they've been sitting on my bookcase for that amount of time. I recently picked one of the cans up, only to discover it being fairly light. I then noticed that the acid in the pop had caused a hole in the base in which about half the Pepsi had leaked out of and dissolved. Weird eh? Yeah....I now believe my dentist when he tells me that Pepsi is the worst acidic pop you could drink!! lol :P

Comments

  1. lol I agree. COKE ROCKS. haha and I like that you've beeeeeeeeeeeen a little hyper........haha or it seems like it! it's nice. to see that HYPERNESS. good times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of Course I know Micah!  Good times, good times... Well, God Bless and Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echelon leader eh?  my name's Devin and i'm from SC.  i'm an underground member and a hardcore pillar fan.  i've seen them in concert twice and i'm gonna see them twice more this summer @ AtlantaFest and Cornerstone.  my friends and i actually got to hang out with Kalel and Lester last year at AtlantaFest.  good times, good times.  nice site man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you're even winning free yogurt from the lid cover! Can life get any better?!! :p
     ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude im screwed.
    im not going to have teeth soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog