Hey guess WHAT?! oh...yeah...it was a B-E-autiful day out today! I wore a sweater today...yes...a real live (ok it wasn't alive...hehe) sweater today! It was green - dark green...yep...it's the only one I own - I found it while hanging up clothes in my new room! So yeah - that's cool...


It was hard to wake up today - especially in my new room! I've had about 5 hours of sleep this weekend - 2 on Sat night after prom in Sartell, and 3 last night because I stayed awake to help Lydia and Ashley Squires w/ a project that was due the following day (today)...and then I took Ashley home. So yeah...


I took Al to school today. I even got to school a little early! I had a quiz in Hebrew - all on future, past, and present tense...not fun...I hope I did well...don't feel like it though..oh well!


I worked for 7 hours today (a record for Monday's), skipped my frat meeting, and went home because I've been so tired lately. Work was good though. I talked w/ Amber (IA Amber) for a bit through text messaging - that was fun too. While driving home from work I talked to Ryan on the phone 'till my cell died...shucks!


After I got home I kept working on my room and I talked to Ryan for a bit longer on the phone. I even got some homework done! And to top it off I got 100% on my last online quiz! That rocks! That's one class that I for sure have an A in (hmmm...Micah seems to know a lot about drugs and alcohol...lol) :P


I also talked to Rachel online for a while - nice topic Rach! Oh and w/ Francheska (luv ya), and Angie (*hugs*) and Christina...and Karin, and...and...yeah the list goes on! Now I'm contemplating if I should go to CO or not for this amazing concert coming up...(yeah Pillar's in it)!


Well I'm off to do more homework.


God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Micah,Be in prayer... check my site for details.  Sounds like you talk to a lot of girls... yes... Micah the flirt.  I remember him well.  I know how you feel with that whole knowing a lot about drugs, alcohol and tobacco thing.  Gotta love those classes.  God Bless and talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Micah, spending time with you Sat. was awesome, that prom rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm micah and drugs, alcohol and tobacoo?
    i dont believe they mix.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog