Happy "easter" everyone! He has risen!!!!


Jesus is so amazing. I love Him so much


My day went well. I got up early...for church...yeah I know - I normally go to college group an hour later. But it was good. The sermon was good and there was a lot of people there. Afterwards there was a small brunch thing w/ rolls and fruit shishcabobs (however u spell that)! I hung out w/ Karl for a while. Caleb was at his parents church today...6am service I think...crazy eh?


So after church we went  home to change and got ready to go to my cousin's house in Medina. Jake and I tore it up on the drums and piano for a while 'till we had to walk out the door. He and I get pretty tight w/ the praise music :) It's pretty sweet.


The relatives were fun to chill with. We had an easter egg hunt. I wasn't gonna do it but...yeah...I did...and won again...lol. The food was awesome. The company was awesome too! Oh and we did this other contest thing..."chubby bunny"...don't ask me who invented it...I was sleeping and I was dragged out to the kitchen to play it too. So yeah - it's where we all stuff a marshmallow in our mouths and have to say "chubby bunny" w/out losing it...yeah well...unfortunately...I won that game too...like 12 of those things in my mouth...yeah it was gross! lol


After that I went home to chill. But I wasn't home long when I decided to chill at my grandpa's and say hi and stuff. We hung out for an hour before I went to Amy's house and hung out there, and took her and Karin ("Car-in") to Vespers. That was awesome! The music was great!


Now i'm home...knowing I did much more than what I talked about...well back to  homework...hi Beka! I love ya!


 


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. the cruise was really nice... cept it was super windy and rocky.... didnt bother me but my friend nat go sick like 3 times....... enjoy yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, chubby bunny is great.  not so bad with marshmallows . . . the worst I've ever seen is with those atomic fireballs candy.  first they burn your mouth and they you keep having to spit out stuff and it looks like you're seriously bleeding from the mouth--so gross, but still funny--if you're not the one who's doing it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh... thanks Micah :)love ya too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Micah,Had a good time hanging out with you this weekend.  Thanks for everything... the ride, the company... the works.  You're a great bud.  I'll talk to you later... maybe on Skype?  God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog