BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH....THIS IS AN INTERESTING JOURNAL ENTRY BECAUSE I"M BEING WEIRD FOR ONCE....(ok i'm always weird)...


so yeah - hi!


I didn't wanna wake up today (like everyday) but I made it to Hebrew on time. I even got up and wrote stuff on the board...and didn't have any mistakes ;) How cool is that?! Something else happened while I was driving to school but I completely forgot now...maybe it will come to me later.


Math was ok. Enough said...


Geography...GOSH...so I sit down and the girl next to me (forgot her name...sorry) said "so are you ready for the test?" I thought she was talking about the midterm on Thursday so I said "yeah...are you?" (not really ready for it but I didn't wanna sound unprepared) and she said "yeah...well I guess we'll find out in a few minutes"....that's when I realized that the midterm was TODAY...not THURSDAY!!!!!!!!! Yeah that was a weird feeling. I didn't even have my books w/ me to quick study...but God is good (like always) and the test wasn't too bad...but I guess we'll see...


After school I chilled at my frat outside...it was a nice day. Jollie and I talked and stuff. I went to work a little bit later.


Work was ok - I worked NINE hours...I just got home actually...so much homework to do now! I ran a 5 min. mile at work again...not too shabby I guess!


CSF tomorrow too...gotta think about that. I'm always so busy...OH! and I got a phone call today from a girl I know in a diff. state (IL I think)...gotta keep her in my prayers as well.


I also have prom this Sat, my mom's party this friday, national initiation this friday (SAM), etc. etc.


Well I'm off...God bless! I'll have pics of my cruise up soon!!


- Micah (6:8)


ps. Hey Amber - when do we get to hang out again ;)

Comments

  1. I didnt wanna wake up either. I feel you.
    You're sweetttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. The always prepared Micah not knowing there is an exam...?  The world may now end.  :)  Hope all is going well for ya.  Who you going to prom with... anyone I know?  God Bless and have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Micha!  haha, it's Brianna.  Yea just saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can answer the prom comment...me and you don't know me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, yes I can talk to u!  I got it from Jessica.  Yea, u goign to SonShine?  I might work it!!  Laterz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog