Another late night! (Tuesday)


Today was another tight day! No Hebrew because of Passover! So I missed Math too...just recitation...I wasn't feeling the best this morning anyway..you know how it is sometimes...


Geography was fine. I learned quite a bit and had some good chats w/ friends there. Um - nothing too much more about that I guess...


Work wasn't too bad. I actually got bored around 9:45pm and left. There was nothing left to really do except keep shooting rubberbands and answering the phone for Zack...


After work I went to the CSF center to help plan for tomorrow night. It was a last minute thing but I guess I'm moderating a mock "passover" tomorrow night...time to prepare I guess :P  Yeah...


Prayers: Michael's mom - that God would make her better (high blood sugar...resulting in eye loss and kidney failure), grades for me, um...tomorrow night's CSF (Wed. night), my family coming home Wed. afternoon from Washington D.C....there's always more but that's a start! Thanks!


- Micah (6:8)


ps. Switchfoot Thursday!!! Wanna go?!

Comments

  1. I'm praying for your requests. Yeah I wanna go see Switchfoot! Kinda far though lol.God Bless, Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog