YEAH ok ok Karl....


My best friend Karl (yeah I know - God is #1....) but anyway - he wears shorts like all the time - and he goes to UMD (Duluth). So he's crazier than I am! Just check out the comment he left me on the previous journal entry (and say hi to him too). :)   Anyway Karl thanks for the comment. You rock man.


Thursday was another good day. Nothing special at school...or at work...well I talked to some Mormons for about an hour today (secretly keeping them from "attacking" their victims...hehe!  Well - they are persuasive that's for sure. But I left with their jaws open in question...lol


I got my jacket back today...I had a Student Leader meeting at CSF tonight (9:30pm) which went well. So yeah...good day overall I guess.. I went to Karl's Cub at like 12:30am for some stuff too - missed ya Karl. Well I guess this journal is "All About Karl" day isn't it?! lol


Oh if anyone wants to go w/ me to the Adoration Concert/iWorship coming next month let me know! I have good seats still! (Jeremy Camp, Newsboys, Rebecca St. James, Lenny LeBlanc, etc...)!!


Well I better shove off to bed. Take care,


Micah


- Micah 6:8

Comments

  1. This is the first time I've come to your site...I saw that you're listening to Jeremy Camp...is that CD good?  I saw it the other day somewhere and was like cool, I didn't know he had two CD's.  But I didn't know anything about it.  So yeah...this is Amanda by the way, Beka's friend.  Have an awesomely awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! I want to go to those concerts...see spot rock too...all of those are during my spring break (i'm staying home, working, and going to concerts)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog