What a busy day!


I got to school...Hebrew was fine - we played Simon Says (very fun when you don't know the words lol)!!


Geography and Calc were ok I guess. I have a big midterm on Friday in Calc. so please keep me in your prayers...


Work was ok too. I worked almost 9 hours and it's like midnight as I'm writing this posting. I worked a lot - but this one lady just really got on my nerves. The cool thing is though a couple of the temps (Ray and "the boss" Jon) kept complimenting me (for what reasons I can't remember...) but hey it's nice to know that someone's always watching (God's there too obviously)!


Andrea had to go to Urgent Care tonight because she suffered a minor concussion from snowboarding. Jenni her roomie (both CSFers) took her there and had to wait 4 hours. How pathetic is that?! Well Andrea will be ok but please keep her in your prayers as well!


Now off to my huge load of homework I have yet to scratch!  Oh - Pillar is on the 26th of March I believe and everyone should go! Rock on!


In Him,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Yay, Pillar.  I see them in Pittsburgh on the 19!  I'll say a prayer for your friend.
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog