Well since it's past midnight I guess my entry will come up as FRIDAY instead of THURSDAY!!!!!! not that big a deal though :) lol


"Thursday" went well. I went to Hebrew, went to calc, took a midterm in Geography (20 multiple choice and 2 short essays), then went to work for a while. I stayed later than planned because I was in charge of a line that I had to finish before I could leave. But it was good.


After work I went to my CSF meeting at...you guessed it...the CSF center! lol...it went well. After that some of us stayed and watched part of Leno's thing on the Passion and his interview with Mel G. Some was funny - other bits seemed a little mocking from Leno - but that's life.


Alrighty well that was most boring entry ever created by man...to make things more exciting - Stentorian is playing at Club 3 Degrees Friday night - and I'll be at Ace Troubleshooter before that at the Quest!


 


Goodnight and God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. I get to see Ace on March 6, then Pillar on March 13 and 19...two weekends in a row! lol
    Lisa Tragedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog